OEE Datawatch, LLC, is an automation system integration company that applies decades of system integration and engineering expertise to design and deliver high-performance automation solutions to manufacturers. OEE Datawatch works in partnership with proven industry leaders who share the vision of helping manufacturers take control of their processes and data to create an efficient production environment with minimal downtime, high product quality, and optimum overall equipment effectiveness.
OEE Datawatch Services include:
- UAK1000 integration with new equipment or existing control upgrades
- Integration of new devices into existing control systems
- Siemens TIA Portal and WinnCC Advanced
- Rockwell Studio 5000 (Increased Cost)
- Indusoft Web Studio
- UAK1000 data assembly and distribution
- ANDON display programming for overall equipment effectiveness (OEE), lean manufacturing, downtime, scrap reduction, diagnostic system trends
- Total machine design and fabrication, including controls and automation software (Solidworks Modeling)
- Integrating new and/or existing machinery to a central control and data acquisition point
- Startup support
OEE PRESIDENT & DESIGN ENGINEER
Brian Rajotte, OEE Datawatch president and lead design engineer, founded OEE Datawatch, LLC, in 2018 after responding to a need within the manufacturing industry for an affordable, universal automation solution. By applying 25 years of system integration experience and more than 30 years of expertise as an electronics design engineer, and with the support of industry-leading partners, Brian designed the UAK1000 Universal Automation Kiosk and successfully introduced it into the manufacturing environment. The industry insight evident in the UAK1000 is attributable to Brian’s extensive professional training, certifications, and accomplishments that include working with some of the world’s premier manufacturers, including Morton Salt, the Boston Globe, Maybelline, and the Atlas Paper Company. To learn more about Brian, view his LinkedIn profile.