Harnessing Data for Optimal Vertical Farming Automation
From light and irrigation to climate regulation and disease management, vertical farming is grounded in the idea of applying a high degree of control over every aspect of plant growth. With the UAK1000 Universal Automation Kiosk, OEE Datawatch is helping vertical farmers more efficiently, effectively, and affordably manage this level of control. By providing the tools necessary to access and analyze key data throughout the growing cycle, the UAK1000 can aid vertical farmers in optimizing plant growth, shortening grow times, and improving the nutrition and safety of fruits, vegetables, and other plants grown indoors.
The UAK1000 Universal Automation Kiosk can be used to collect and analyze vertical farming equipment and process data to:
- Optimize plant growth through data collection and analysis of all facets of the growing cycle: light, irrigation, climate, nutrients, harvesting, etc.
- Improve food safety by automating the data collection processes
- Potentially reduce the number of personnel required to operate equipment and processes
- Predict, correct, and improve growing cycle outcomes based on data trends
- More effectively use growing and operational resources
- Improve overall operational efficiency
Perfect for a Variety of Vertical Farming Operations
OEE Datawatch’s UAK1000 Universal Automation Kiosk can be configured to collect and analyze data from virtually any type of vertical farming equipment, including:
- Irrigation systems
- Climate control systems
- Nutrient dispensing
- Soil monitoring
- Robotic harvesting